Lexington’s Mission is to assure that the needs of individuals, families and those in the community affected by substance use disorder are addressed through a holistic approach to recovery, with the recognition that healing comes within a loving circle of support. We provide innovative programming to address the daunting challenges facing this population. We strive to provide quality community-based, client-centered services to those affected by substance use disorder no matter when or where the need arises.
The Agency understands that Substance Use Disorder is a Chronic Illness and that treatment should be provided based upon the presenting needs of the individual.
We remain at the forefront of providing successful new programming solutions.
- A nonprofit contract agency of the Dutchess County Department of Behavioral and Community Health, Dutchess County Department of Community and Family Services, the Rockland County Department of Mental Health and the Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health
- Treatment programs are licensed by the Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- Primary goal is to offer a program of recovery which respects the dignity and individuality of each person affected by alcohol and substance abuse
- Our programs operate in Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan and Westchester Counties
- Affordable services and treatment are offered to children, adolescents, and adults
- We promote a holistic approach to substance use treatment by addressing all the needs of clients and their families