100 Route 59, Suite 111
Airmont, NY 10901
Mon, Fri: 9am – 5pm
Tue, Thur: 1pm – 9pm
Gambling Treatment Program
Gambling can be an intense and powerful disorder. Those who engage in gambling activities to the point of unmanageability seldom recover without professional help. Lexington Center for Recovery provides compassionate, comprehensive, gambling-specific outpatient treatment for those in search of recovery from gambling and also for those affected by the gambling’s gambling disorder.
- Serves an adult or adolescent addicted to gambling and their family members and friends.
- Offers Comprehensive Assessments, Individual Counseling, Group Counseling, and Couples Counseling and Family Counseling tailored to the needs of the gambler and family or friends.
- Guarantees confidentiality unless a signed consent is given for disclosure.
- May suggest but does not require payment for services rendered.
- Is licensed by the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports.